TGO, I'm so glad you're not one of those girly-girls who would've immediately changed any of her social networking default profile pictures to a picture of the ring. Nice to see you're still a blue scarf on a giraffe. :)
It is a nice ring though. With an LED-lighted box!!!
You're so silly! You can be real excited! You don't have to put that! Be honest girl, how'd he do it, are you happy? etc... :)
ReplyDeleteThe tax break is just a little bonus on top of all the blessings.....Mrs T.
ReplyDeleteTGO, I'm so glad you're not one of those girly-girls who would've immediately changed any of her social networking default profile pictures to a picture of the ring. Nice to see you're still a blue scarf on a giraffe. :)
ReplyDeleteIt is a nice ring though. With an LED-lighted box!!!
I WANT TO SEE A PIC OF THE HAPPY COUPLE!!! (AND THE BLING!!!!) :)
ReplyDeletehahahah, oh I am just SO excited for you!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteI will wait patiently for the story....
ReplyDeleteBrittany keener