Saturday, April 4, 2009

Lazy Saturday

So we did our Lost marathon day today. And Beth and Andy even wore their pajamas. I forgot that was part of the deal.

We watched Lost from 2pm until 12:30am, and got to disc 5, I think. Almost done with the first season. I have yet to make a final decision about this show. It intrigues me, of course, but it's not yet one of those where I MUST. KNOW. WHAT. HAPPENS. Shows that fall into that category are Veronica Mars and season 1 of Heroes. As of now, I could take or leave Lost; I'd be okay in life if I never found out what the numbers mean or what the island's secret is. And it's already got a strike one (albeit temporary, because the others promise me there'll be a payoff to my one major grievance so far.)

Ha. The others.

I'll never be able to refer to people like that again without thinking about Lost.

3 comments:

  1. I have faith (just like Locke) that you will come around. It's harder when you have so many people around you talking something up...you have a natural tendency to want to go against the awesome mob ;) always wanting to be different. However, you have to admit that you love the character development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't act like you've got me figured out- I'm the one who told YOU about that natural tendency.

    And there's been no character development so far. Everyone's pretty much the same as when they landed on the island.

    ReplyDelete