Haven't really written anything in awhile, so in an attempt to keep my blog hoppin', I give you...(insert drumroll here)... my thoughts.
11:41 pm:
I'm really, really craving some Fresh and Easy dill pickles right now. Those things crunch like cucumbers and I could eat a whole jar right now.
11:43pm:
How does one come up with a storyline like Harry Potter? I mean, seriously. I think there was a little acciendo creativity going on over there.
11:44pm:
The highlight of my night was going to be watching How I Met Your Mother for the first time at its regularly scheduled time since I finally finished the DVDs and got caught up. But there was a stupid college basketball game on tonight instead.
11:51pm:
I really need to clean my desk.
11:58pm:
Why are boys and computers so slow?
12:06pm:
Why am I so hungry? I think it's bedtime.
p.s. I love pickles!
ReplyDeletei don't know what i more humorous... your comments or sonia's?
ReplyDeleteHere is my thought of the day as I slave over curriculum work in the library...
"Am I allowed to opt out of teaching language arts in an elementary classroom? There is far too much required to teach in one day."
I say this because I am working on my language art charts and we have to teach SOO much. These have to be the most complicated of all the charts done. sigh... 3 weeks!
I like how you mention computer AND boys as being slow :)
ReplyDelete